Acro Town Planning offers professional planning advice and services in relation to the development and use of land in Brisbane and the greater South East Queensland Region. With a strong focus on statutory planning, we cater to the first time developer through to large private corporations as well as the local government sector.
Acro Town Planning has been involved in a wide range of residential, commercial, rural, industrial, recreational, community and rural projects. Our services include:
- Development assessment on behalf of local councils;
- Planning process reviews on behalf of local councils;
- Advice on planning issues and approval processes;
- Site selection investigation and due diligence research;
- Preparation and project management of development applications;
- Preparation of submissions and objections to proposed development on behalf of the public;
- Preparation of submissions on behalf of the public to draft planning policies and local areas plans;
- Strategic Planning;
- Urban design and structure planning; and
- Preliminary work for appeals to the Planning and Environment Court.